April 25, 2012

Fantastic News!!

Hi..
I really have a fantastic news for you..
1. I'm posting this at 3:10am
2. I took 2 hrs to make this card
3. And this is the real fantastic news.. Yay!! I learned how to make Roses... Yay!! again..


Hmm.. Can you go out without a handbag?? I really cant.. I always wanted to have a little handbag.. I have only big ones.. but I have a little one which I always keep in my cupboard cos its a gift from my beloved!!


I have drawn a template using compass, ruler and ofcourse a pencil.. Then I cut out the thing using scissors and paper knife.. 



I wrapped the handle with the ribbon and I used tiny hearts to cover the border..

                                      
                                                                             
            I made these roses and the leaves are hand drawn and I added some paper glitter.. pretty huh??


Finally I punched out the butterflies and added some glitter.. The patterned paper is from ITSY BITSY..
Sentiment is from Krafter's Kart...
  
I'm entering this into

11 comments:

  1. really a good idea, love it
    thanks for playing with us at BGC

    melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Deepti-- such a cute and lovely creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card there just love those flowers ! its good to know that u learnt to make ur own roses ! And they look just as amazing !!
    thanks for playing yet again :)
    Love
    poo
    http://beyondgrey.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a Cute lovely Card..!!

    Thanks for Palying along "For The love of Crafting " # 5
    Best of Luck !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute card! Love your roses...

    Thanks For Playing along " For The Love Of Crafting "!

    ReplyDelete