August 22, 2012

Manual Embossed Card :D

Hello friends!!
Hope you all had a great day!!
Well.. Today I would like share a card which I made for ICR and the challenge: Embossing + Friendly Fun with Fonts.. :) and also I'm entering this into Craft Your Passion Challenges_power of Three.
In my previous post I already mentioned that I dont have an Embossing machine, Embossed papers or even paper crimmer.. But this time I made an embossed background with a sticker and pencil.. :)
Here's the small tutorial..


Take some talcum powder and apply on the back of the sticker. By doing this the sticker loses its stickiness.


Take a pencil or pen like this one..


Place the foam sheet below the paper and draw along the edges of the sticker..


Turn the paper and you can see that the paper is embossed.. ;)


Cool.. huh??


Supplies

I bought everything from a local store except the stamp set..
I used three different sentiments from three different stamp sets.
You're - KK
MY- Scrappy Cat
Best Friend - Friendly Hippo

I made a couple of cards using this technique.. :)




Sentiment is from KK..

Hope you liked it guys!!
See you soon..

Have Fun ;)

6 comments:

  1. What a creative way to emboss. great idea! The results are really pretty. Thanks for joining us in our Power of 3 challenge at Craft Your Passion. I hope we see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! This is so cute Deepti! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So creative and easy to make embossed papers! The results are very pretty.

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at Craft Your Passion this week.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Mian
    Craft Your Passion
    August Guest Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever way to make your own embossed papers.Such lovely cards.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete