August 5, 2012

Happy Friendship Day!!


Hi everybody!!
Happy Friendship day to you all..
And I'm dedicating this card to all the best friends out there and I have a twist or surprise for you..:D
Well.. You all know I love making cards and crafty stuff.. So I would like to give this card to one of my friends :) All you need to do is leave a comment on this post answering this question 'Who is your Best Friend?'
Comments will close two days from now on Tuesday 07-08-2012..
I'll have a lucky dip and let's see who's gonna win this..
Last date: Tuesday 07-08-2012..
I hope my school friends, BDS friends and my crafty friends (if possible) will participate..:)



Happy Friendship Day Again..
Have Fun;)



1 comment:

  1. I love those cute little characters on the top! And the cupcakes look quite yummy :D

    My best friend is my cousin sister :)

    ReplyDelete