August 2, 2012

'Heart' Box

Hi everybody!!

My husband is out of station, he's been to Vizag on a project work and he completed it successfully.. :D
And tomorrow he's arriving.. I just want to congratulate him by giving this gift and I want to surprise him as well.. :D

So here's the gift..


I wanted it to be masculine but it turned out too girly!! :D
I created my own template and done this heart box..

Side view..


Yesterday I was playing with the tissue paper and suddenly I got an idea.. And the idea was..
Turning tissue paper into a rose.. :)



Please watch the video, I have a tutorial for you.. 'how to make tissue paper roses'.. I think I'm not the only person who got this idea.. :)



Supplies

Red CS - Local buy
Pearls - Local Buy
PP - Fresh floral stack
Template - Hand drawn and hand cut.. :)

I'm entering this into





8 comments:

  1. Wow ...You are really talented.Making your own template and then your own box and that too heart shaped.Gorgeous.Loved the tissue roses too.agreed that it is not masculine...but I am sure your Husband will love it.Thanks for linking it up at my challenge.Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at Lulupu challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome! You made a box and also decorated it yourself! What a wonderful and personalised gift!

    Thanks for participating in the Lulupu Monthly Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow pretty interesting. I like the idea n I m sure ur hubby will love it too.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is awesome stuff! Great job..

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is awesome stuff! Great job..

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is such a lovely box deepthi .. your roses look so yummy

    ReplyDelete