April 15, 2014

Summer Card #3

Hello dear friends, as promised I'm back with a card, yes only one card! I have many ideas running in my mind but due to lack of time I have done one card only.. From today onwards my days will be hectic.. Meetings and other stuff.. And I'll be travelling a lott.. Yay! I think I'll be free after 27th of April. So, please don't get disappointed if you don't get an update from me.. ;) But you'll find my scheduled posts here.. :)


I made this card last night (straight back from work at 11 pm), I saw all this kind of inking on Deepti's blog, so tried a bit.. :) I hand drew the sun (was inspired by one of the google images) colored him with FCWCP.. And the sentiment was hand written..

After seeing all my cards you must have come to a conclusion that I'm a fun loving person.. Yes! I am.. I love all the silly and fun stuff, I don't go for serious stuff at all.. ;)

Entering this card for Lulupu #28, CAS summer theme cards..


Hope you like my card! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some love..
Bye bye I'm heading to a meeting now!!!  

11 comments:

  1. The sun made me smile, Deepti! I have loved your series of summer theme cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool!! The sun looks so cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty sunny card.. cute sun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so adorable, Deepti. I love the way you have hand-drawn and colored the cute sun image. Perfect inking too!

    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lulupu Challenge #28 and Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely, I like the cute sun and I am so glad to know that I could inspire you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. U rule ! This is just amazing ! :)
    Thanks for sharing with us at Lulupu summer challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cheerful summery card! Great CAS style!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colors and wonderful sentiment! I like how you sponged the sky and the way you and the colors of the sun are perfect for it and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete