May 7, 2015

Pregnant Friends!


Hey hi dear friends! Today I'm presenting you three Pregnant Friends!.. :D Aren't they cute! One kangaroo is going to have a baby girl, one is going to have a baby boy and the other one is going to have twins. You can easily find it by the color of the heart that is stuck to their tummies.. ;)

I made this card for Paper Smooches May 3-9 Anything Goes (wk1) Challenge. To make this card I took a standard sized regular cardstock, stamped and masked the kangaroos and one kangaroo was reverse stamped. And then watercolored the lower portion of the card with 'Peeled Paint Distress Ink'. I then watercolored the hearts and Kangaroos with 'Fabercastell connector pens'. And finally stamped the sentiment in 'Archival jet black ink'. :)


Hope you like this card. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. Take card and I'll see you soon.. :)

6 comments:

  1. They are soo cute !
    http://happymomentzz.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun idea - and super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!! BEAUTIFUL Card!! I LOVE the Design!! THANKS SO MUCH for joining us on the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Blog and I hope you'll join us again this week!! Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete