June 23, 2015

Hero arts - tic, tac, toe!


Hi everyone! I love smooching/smooshing the inks on to the card. Picked Raspberry is one of my favourite colors and I really had fun while smooching/smooshing the background! 

I made this card for Hero Arts Tic, Tac, Toe Challenge and I've chosen the last line - watercolor, tag, favourite color! and the tag I used was Vellum.


This is my first time participating in Hero Arts Challenge and I'm really very excited about that!




I hope you like this card, take care and I'll see you soon.. ;)

7 comments:

  1. Yes, this pink is pretty special - love that you let it carry the whole show! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Deepti! Love the smooshing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty
    Thank you for playing along at BGC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zaubern mit Zauberei great content I do agree with all the ideas you have presented in your post. You must continue your writing. Im confident, youve a huge readers base already!I'd like to visit your blog more usually
    Alpha Brain but currently it seems to be taking ceaselessly to come up. http://www.supplements4help.com/alpha-brain/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I like it!
    thank you for playing along at BGC!

    ReplyDelete