May 13, 2016

Just For You!


Hello everyone! I shared this card processing video a few days back on Happy Little Stampers YouTube channel. To be honest, I wasn't quite happy with the result. Everything was a mess in this card, right from stamping to water-coloring! I don't know what happened to me! May be I must have lost my mojo! :(


I have another sad news to share! I lost my grandma on May 6th. She was a retired teacher, very active lady! But a few years ago, she had got her hip fractured, slightly paralyzed on one side and was bedridden for almost 6 years but she had a very great memory! yep! she was 85 years old!

When we were little, she was our teacher at home! She taught us everything! She gave us what we wanted and we wished for! She was the sweetest and we miss her badly today! RIP Chinnavva! 


When I was a teenager I used to tease her a lot! My memories with her were teasing and irritating her or she will tease me and irritate me, viceversa. But when I reached my 20's I became a very lovable granddaughter. Always supporting her and cracking jokes which made her laugh! We were like friends! Finally I would like to say one word about my granny.. She is the best and we shall see her very soon in the Kingdom of God! :)


Here is the video, you can watch it here or at my YouTube channel. I know my videos are not of great quality. Still fixing the thing and searching for a new camera which suits my budget! And I really appreciate you for watching my bad quality videos and hopefully you'll see a little better quality in the next coming videos.



Entering this card for CAS-ual Fridays CFC147 -- Birthday Girl challenge and Ranganjali May Challenge: FRAMED. I would have definitely sent this card to my granny who will be soon celebrating her 86th birthday if she was alive!
Tomorrow we are having a prayer meeting at our residence. I think I need a little break and I will be back very soon. Thank you so much for understanding! Take care! Bye!!

 

4 comments:

  1. First, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma. She sounds like a wonderful lady. My sympathies.
    I do love your card however. I know you are not crazy about it but I think it turned out lovely. I love your colors and I'm amazed you were able to fussy cut all those antennae! Thanks for joining CAS-ual Friday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. deepti, i know grandmothers play a important role in our life. feeling very sad. Thanks for sharing the tutorial even in your tough times. will pray for her

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love the bold colors! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about your loss, Deepti! Condolences! Nice, colourful card. Thanks for participating in Ranganjali's May Challenge. Hope you join us again next month.

    ReplyDelete