August 23, 2016

A Doodle Card!


Hello everyone! It's been a while since I did some doodling! I really love adding tiny handmade elements/details for my cards. I hand drew everything with a black permanent marker and colored the fishes in Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink, the ground with Vintage Photo and the grass like thing with Peeled Paint Distress inks.


And at the bottom portion of the card I applied glue and poured some glass beads from Prima. These just look like clear stones under water! ;)


To spice up the fishes, grass and ground parts, I added Clear Wink Of Stella Pen. I'm very bad at fussy cutting and you can absolutely see that in this picture! ;)


Don't you love the background? I created it with Black Soot, Chipped Sapphire and Peacock Feathers Distress Inks and added tiny droplets of water to create some interest. I'm entering this card for Simon Says Monday Challenge - Go Fish.

Thanks for stopping by. Bye :)

8 comments:

  1. Woww.!! Fintastic Deepti :) fabulous bg & doodling <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab fab fab Deepti!!!! :) LOVE your bright and happy colors! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOw...Deepti is back with her cute doodling ! Loved it to the bits !

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super eye catchy, fabulous colors! Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colors and I love the rock crystal detail at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your hand drawn card. The colors are so vibrant and vivid! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Deepti! I'm Karen Letchworth, the Owner of Word Art Wednesday and Challenge Coordinator at CropStop. I just stopped by your blog to say hello, and to invite you to play along with us at both Word Art Wednesday and CropStop. I would LOVE to have your fellowship, and to see your amazing art linked with us. I hope that you will join us soon, and that you have a very blessed week of creating and sharing.
    God bless you,
    Karen
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    www.cropstop.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous card and I love the background you've created, it's got such an intense depth of colour! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete