October 9, 2016

I'm in Love!


Hello everyone! Well.. Last night I squeezed in sometime to make cards for a few challenges. This week is a kind of free week for me but I have a few DT posts and videos coming up though! Anyway, I wanted to play along with a few challenges and hence I made this card for Virginia's View Challenge #24 - Focal Point.


I find this challenge very interesting, I used the stamp and card design that was in my stash and design book respectively for quite sometime! Finally I was able to make this card! :D


Making this card was so simple! I started by stamping the image from Paper Smooches on a piece of card stock and water colored it with water based markers. Next I ink blended certain area on my card stock with Black Soot Distress Ink and later added tiny droplets of Black Soot ink with a paint brush. Next stamped the sentiment and adhered the washi tape for some interest.

Thanks for visiting! See you soon :)

1 comment: