March 14, 2017

Cherish


I love using black and gold color combo on my cards and this combo never goes wrong! If you want to create an elegant looking card try this combo and I promise that you'll never regret trying it!! :)

Check my previous card with this color combo - here, here, here and here


CARD DETAILS

I started by stamping the Small Open Flower from Hero Arts in Versamark Ink and dusted it off with Biscotti Perfect Pearls. I masked off the flower, stamped and repeated the process again until I am happy with the result! To set the Perfect Pearls I spritzed some water and let the panel dry completely. 


Finally stamped the sentiment from Best Wishes from Hero Arts in Versamark Ink and again dusted it off with perfect pearls. Once everything was dry and ready, I water-colored the inside part of the flowers with Egyptian Gold Pigment Ink from ColorArte and also flicked and sprayed the gold ink in the background. Finally I finished the card off with a few clear sparkling sequins! :)

Thanks for stopping by. Take care, bye! :)

7 comments:

  1. very pretty :) love the black and gold color combo, superb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow!! That is one dazzling card!! Superb!!
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. so beautiful.. I can never keep off the stray glitter.. Please tell.. how to avoid it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.. so beautiful.. I can never keep off the stray glitter.. Please tell.. how to avoid it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card.. Loved bold gold on black..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deepti, This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete