March 30, 2017

May the Joy you give follow you always | Sizzix


Hello everyone! Today I'm here with a very bright, cheerful and beautiful card! For this card I used Wild Flowers and Free Bird thinlits dies from Sizzix.co.uk.


CARD DETAILS

I see some beautiful flowers in my neighbourhood and the inspiration for this card came from them! I always wanted to have some plants in my balcony (I have a very small one) but I am afraid that I might kill them by not taking good care of them. :( But I wish one day I will get them soon! :)


I die-cut all the images from white card stock by running it through the Bigshot Express Machine. I am very much deeply in love with my Koi Water Colors as I always tend to use them mostly on every project! So I used those water colors for this card also. 


I took a card panel and applied light wash of blue pigment and I let the panel dry completely. Once everything was dry I adhered all the images with Tombow Glue and stamped the sentiment from Mudra - Doodled Elements with CP's Midnight Ink


And for the finishing touch I added Stardust stickles to the flowers and bird and also added three sparkling sequins to complete my card :)


And that's the card for today and I hope you like it. I am entering this card for Simon Says: Things With Wings and Simon Says: Anything Goes

SIZZIX AWARDS



Sizzix is celebrating their 40th Birthday and they are launching Sizzix Awards on March 31st! It is a competition that Crafters can enter with their creative makes. There will be four categories (Paper Craft, Sewing and Soft Crafts, Innovation and Up-cycling) to enter under and there are some great prizes to be won! You can check HERE for more details..

Thank you :)

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! I love the hummingbird and all the pretty colours. Thank you so much for joining us in our Things With Wings challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Love the great images and the wonderful coloring!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete