March 21, 2017

Sizzix | You're Delightful!



Hello! I usually love using white colored card stocks for my projects but I am experimenting and having fun with other things lately! You will understand what I was blabbering about in my upcoming projects. :)


CARD DETAILS

I went a little purple today! I took a white card stock and ink blended the background with Seedless Preserves Distress Ink. Did you notice that halo effect in the background? It is very easy to create, you can watch my video on how I made it.


I flicked tiny droplets of water with a paint brush to achieve that splotchy background! Next I die-cut the Fanciful Fairy by running through the Bigshot Express Machine. And water colored the fairy with Broken China Distress Ink.


Next I adhered the fairy not entirely flat on the panel but with a little dimension. I didn't apply glue to her wings, skirt and legs. I bend them a little with my fingers for some dimension! I adhered a few tiny little stars for some magical effect.


Finally applied the Stardust Stickles onto her body, stamped the sentiment with Versamark Ink on a purple card stock and heat embossed it in White Zing Embossing powder  and adhered the whole panel on a purple card base. :)

Entering this card for Simon Says: Layer It Up Challenge

Thanks for visiting! :)

1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous card!! I love the colours and those little stars. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete