March 2, 2017

Sketchy Townhouse


Hello everyone! Do you remember THIS card I made a few days ago where I have shown you how to create interest to the negative spaces of the die-cuts? After making that card I had these positive die-cut pieces (Sizzix.co.uk called TownHouse) lying on my desk. It's been a while since I shared something here so I went ahead and made a card using them. :)


CARD DETAILS

My idea behind this card was to create a kind a sketchy looking houses! As they were die-cut out from a News Print pattern paper from Papermania they already looked fabulously sketchy! And to add more depth and definition I sponged Black Soot Distress Ink along the edges of the houses. Don't they look pretty! <3


I also applied thin wash of Black Soot ink with a small flat paint brush and adhered all the houses over the water-colored panel with Tombow Glue. To bring everything together I adhered a strip of black card stock beneath the houses and also added spatters of Black Soot Ink. Finally finished the card by stamping a sentiment from Everyday Mod from Catherine Pooler Designs with Midnight Ink by CP.

I hope you like it. Thanks for visiting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment