April 12, 2017

Back to Basics with Wild Rabbit | Sizzix


Hello everyone! I am here today with a pretty simple, back to basics card! I used very limited supplies to make this card. By the way that gorgeous rabbit is a new one from Sizzix called Wild Rabbit. It's really very intricate and detailed. If possible I would definitely come up with another card design :)

BACK TO BASICS

When I first started card making, I had a very few supplies then. I used to fold the card in half. Adhere a pattern paper or another card panel, adhere an image with a sentiment! Pretty simple, right! So I followed the same procedure here also!


This is not my usual card size. I normally use 5x4" cards, sometimes I go for A2 card size and squares depending upon the type of design. Since this Wild Rabbit was pretty big in size I went with a bigger card size. You can absolutely make quick cards with this thinlit die.

CARD DETAILS

I started by die-cutting the Wild Rabbit from white card stock by running it through the Big Shot Express Machine. Next I ink blended the Rabbit along the edges with Bubble Gum and Butter Cup inks from Mama Elephant.


Next I took a brown card stock, folded into half, adhered a golden washi tape, added splatters of White Pigment Paint and adhered the Rabbit over it. Finally I finished the card off with 'Easter Blessings' Sentiment. :)

**Sometimes you won't get proper ideas about card making and you struggle with it a lot. When you face a situation like this - do not stress out yourself - just go back to the basics! It will ease your mind and gives energy to kick start the day or the rest of the day! :) 

1 comment:

  1. I got here much interesting stuff. The post is great! Thanks for sharing it! Dollar Sign Pens

    ReplyDelete