April 6, 2017

Elephant Family | Sizzix


When I first saw this Baby Elephant thinlit die in my DT kit I knew what I had to do. This die set reminds me of my family. We were five - dad, mom, brother, myself and sister. As you all know that I lost my dad in July, 2016. It's really a very huge loss for us! Still we are not able to come out of that! But somehow we are coping up! :) When we were kids, we had so many beautiful memories like this. Such a Happy Family! I will make two more and give it to my brother and sister. 


PROJECT DETAILS


I die-cut the Baby Elephant thinlits out of TimHoltz water color card stock by running the sandwich through the Bigshot Express Machine. Next distress water-colored the die-cuts with Black Soot (Elephants) and Festive Berries distress inks (Balloons and cheeks). 


Next I masked the card stock and ink blended the background with Peacock Feathers (sky) and Peeled Paint (grass/ground) distress ink. I added splatters of water for some texture. Once everything was dry I adhered the die-cuts in the above manner with Red Sticky Tape and finished with a sentiment from Technique Tuesday in Midnight Ink. Then adhered the card stock piece onto some cardboard and adhered onto the wall :) 

2 comments:

  1. It's soo lovely Deepti :) ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very significant Information for us, I have think the representation of this Information is actually superb one. This is my first visit to your site. Lab Beaker 2 Pens

    ReplyDelete