May 15, 2017

You are the greatest | Lawn Fawn


Hi everyone! I have been away from my work station for a week! Can you believe that! Me staying away from crafting!! LOL!! I've been with my family and spending quality time with them. But today I took some time to craft and made this card for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 4 – Black, White and Bright. 


This card was inspired by one of my previous cards - HERE and you can find how I made those lovely clouds - Video HERE.


I sponged the clouds with Black Soot Distress Ink. Stamped the balloons from Year Four with CP Midnight Ink. Colored the balloons with Prawn Red | R24 and Lipstick Red | R29 Copic Markers.


Then stamped the sentiment from Pizza My Heart and adhere balloons and sequins. I hope you like it. Thanks for visiting :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this absolutely fabulous card! Those red balloons look awesome in the pretty clouds! Wonderful! So happy you shared with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete