June 30, 2017

Unboxing : Cherrylana Designs Stamps


Hello dear friends! Last month there was a DT call at Cherrylana Designs. I was like 'what is this company like, hmn, let's see their designs' and honestly guys, I was floored by their designs! The floral stamps.. Oh! really to die for! So without any second thought I applied to their DT call and to my surprise I was selected as Design Team member! :D


Last week I received my DT kit and you know what, Svetlana, the owner of Cherrylana Designs sent me a whole bunch of their stamps and embellishments. This is a Ukrainian Stamp Company manufactures first class photo-polymer stamps. I was really blown away after seeing their stamps in real, so so pretty! :)


I made a couple of cards with video and they soon will be published on their blog.


I made a unboxing video, yesterday I've published it but there was a lady who suggested me some good things about my video editing and product information and etc. So I've unlisted that video and made another one! I hope you guys like this one. Thanks for visiting! :)

2 comments: