July 16, 2017

Christmas in July? | Unboxing Newly Released Chapter 3 Dies + Chapter 2 Dies | Video


Hello my dear crafty friends! Happy Sunday to you all. Today I am going to show you the products I recently received from Sizzix Lifestyle. I love it when they send boxes, huge boxes! :D who doesn't love happy mails?? The box I received is full of awesomeness, recently released Chapter 3 dies to Chapter 2 dies! I have filmed a video for you so that you can see the close up view and get an idea about these dies. I've also made a card using one of those dies - Treetops Glisten which I will show you next! :)


So here is the list of products I received.. I will start with the newly released products :)
(I've links to all the products I'm sharing here today)

These are Bigz Dies..
They also have stamps with coordinating dies. How cool is that! And these are  Framelit dies
Other Thinlit Dies

Here is the card I made using Treetops Glisten Thinlit Dies, latest release from Chapter 3. I was inspired by one of my older cards and the technique I used is Partial Die-cutting, you can watch the video HERE


CARD DETAILS

I started by ink blending the background on main card base with Broken China Distress Ink. I didn't blend the whole background as I wanted to mimic the snowy sky. Next I partially die-cut a white card by placing Treetops Glisten and by running the sandwich through the BigShot Express Machine.


Next I adhered the die-cut panel and applied Stardust Stickles. Finally stamped the sentiment from Catherine Pooler Designs - Merry & Bright Boughs in Midnight Ink. And that's it. I hope you like it and thanks for visiting :)

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I love your happy mail. And you got Chapter 2 dies too. Lucky you. Enjoy your crafting.

    ReplyDelete