August 26, 2017

Sizzix Lifestyle | Little Robin | Video


This Little Robin is one of the cutest dies from Sizzix Lifestyle Chapter 3 release. When I first saw this thinlit I knew that I am going to make a Christmas Card. I thought the Holiday Greens thinlits by Timholtz would match perfectly to Little Robin and yes! they sure did! I really like the bright contrast colors on my projects, it's all depends on my mood! ;)


I started by running Canson Montval Water Color Paper and thinlit dies through the Bigshot Express Machine. Then I water colored the die-cut using Camlin Brush Pens


Then I cut brown card stock exactly the same of the main card base and adhered all the die-cuts as shown above. 


To mimic the snow I added droplets of Picket Fence Distress Paint Dauber


And finished my card by stamping the sentiment in white ink and dusted off with Perfect Pearls.


I have filmed a video, you can watch it here or at my YouTube Channel. Enjoy!

The above card was inspired by one of previous makes!


I have a video for this one also! Enjoy!


Thank you so much for stopping by. See you soon! :)

2 comments: