September 20, 2017

Soft Love Card | Catherine Pooler Designs


Today I have a very soft love card for you. This card looks pretty good in real. I think the photo didn't do justice! ;) By the way, the products I am using today are from Catherine Pooler Designs.


PROJECT DETAILS

I started by prepping the card stock with Anti Static powder tool and inked up the Modern Damask Background stamp with Versamark ink and poured Silver Embossing Powder by Ranger and heat set it with Heat Tool.


Next I applied Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide ink. I just love how the ink resists the embossed parts! Next I ran the card panel through the Bigshot Express Machine along with Tags etc. dies by Catherine Pooler Designs.


Next I wrapped a regular white twine with a simple knot along with the hand cut tag. The sentiment on the tag is from Beautiful You stamp set, stamped in Midnight Ink. Finally I adhered a golden negative heart die-cut from Sizzix and finished my card with a few clear sequins. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment