December 23, 2017

COFFEE STAINED CARD | SIZZIX LIFESTYLE | VIDEO


Recently I've learned how to stain papers. I'm loving that old and vintagy look lately. So I went into my kitchen, brew some Coffee Decoction and stored into a plastic cup. It's easy to apply the decoction to your projects with a paint brush or sponge brush.


Products from Sizzix.co.uk

I applied decoction to the projects and sped up the drying process with a heat it tool. I applied second coat to the songbird die-cut for some rustic look. I actually feel that it looks like wood veneer, right?


Next I adhered the papers with Tacky Glue and popped up the die-cut with foam tape. I stamped the sentiment from Mudra in Versafine Sepia Ink and finished the card with a few golden sequins from Mudra.


And that is the card for today and I hope you like it. I have also made a video for you, Enjoy! :)

1 comment: