December 5, 2017

CUTE HOLIDAY CARDS | A MUSE STUDIO


Recently I've shared these pencil colored images on my Instagram feed. They were just lying on my desk. Last night I fussy cut them and placed them in my Trinket Box. In the morning I made two cards with these images. I used Faber-Castell color pencils to color my images.


These cute stamps are from A Muse Studio called Forest Friends. I used one of the Sizzix Rectangular framelit dies to die-cut my smaller panel. I ink blended Peacock Feathers Distress Ink over that die-cut panel and adhered all the cuties with Tacky Glue. Finally splashed snow with Picket Fence Distress Paint and finished the card by stamping the sentiment from the same stamp set.


This is almost a single layer card!? I die-cut the grass border with Grass die by A Muse Studio and adhered onto my card front along with the images. Finally finished the card by stamping the sentiment from Forest Friends.


I didn't have any Christmas or holiday related stamps and dies from Hero Arts and SSS. I hope you like these cards. I'm entering these cards for A Blog Named Hero Challenge: Winter Holiday with Simon Says Stamp. Thank you :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment