February 12, 2018

BICYCLE | LOTS OF LOVE | SIZZIX LIFESTYLE


How cute is this Bicycle with cart full of Hearts!! I die-cut the bicycle, cart and hearts out of white card stock and colored them with Copic Markers :)


This card was made using the Chapter One dies by Sizzix Lifestyle. And the products featured here are


CARD MAKING DETAILS

I took a top folding landscape card which is a heavy weight one and I die-cut the bi-cycle from Spirng Time and Hearts from Unicorn out of white card stock. I used the same heavy weight card stock for die-cutting also.


To color the die-cuts I used Purple, Grey and Red Copics and also a black permanent marker. I adhered the cycle with tacky glue and stacked the hearts behind the cart and adhered it to the card front as well. 



I also adhered a couple of hearts as if they were coming out of the cart. I simply repeatedly stamped the sentiment from Avery Elle in Midnight ink by CP Designs. :)

I'm entering this card for the following challenges
 

I hope you like it. Thank you so much for visiting! :)

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch! You should link this up to the current Inspired By All the Little Things challenge — it’s perfect for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love how using the heavy weight card stock added great dimension. Thanks for joining us at the Casual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! Love all of the clean white space an your repetitive sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet and perfect for the challenge! Thank you for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card! I love that cute die cut. Thanks for playing along with us at Inspired By.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet take on the inspiration! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Inspired By All The Little Things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute bike and I love the crate of hearts!

    ReplyDelete